Scope of application
- When you sign up for our account or use our services, you provide personal registration information based on our request;
- When you use our web services or access the web pages of the platform, we automatically receive and record information about your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, Access date and time, hardware and software feature information, and web page records you need;
- User personal data that we obtain from our business partners through legal channels.
- We will not offer, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have your permission in advance, or the third party and we provide services to you individually or jointly and at that service. Upon completion, it will be barred from accessing all of the material that it has previously been able to access.
- We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information in any way. Any of our platform users who engage in the above activities, once found, we have the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
- For the purpose of serving the User, we may use your personal information to provide you with information of interest to you, including but not limited to, to send you product and service information, or to share information with our partners so that they may Send information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
In the following circumstances, we will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the law:
- Disclose to third parties with your prior consent;
- To provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties;
- Disclose to third parties or administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
- If you violate the relevant laws and regulations of China or our service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to third parties;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should be notified by the complainant to the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
- In a transaction created on our platform, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills its trading obligations and requests for information disclosure, we have the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty. To facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
- Other disclosures that we believe are appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
Information Storage and exchange
- The information and materials we collect about you will be stored on our and/or affiliated servers, and may be sent to your country, region, or where we collect information and materials. It is accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
- You have the right to accept or decline to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use our web services or features that rely on cookies.
- This policy will apply to information obtained through the cookies we set.
- Our account has security protection, please keep your username and password information safe. We will ensure that your information is not lost, misused and altered by security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
- When you use our web services to conduct online transactions, you will inevitably have to deal with the counterparty or potential transaction pair
- We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check back frequently. If there are major changes to this policy, we will notify you by notice on the website.